Dog Friendly Rooms
It's not easy leaving loved one's behind...
Sometimes they just HAVE to come with you!
Your holiday, is their holiday too.
Happy Dog, Happy Life!
Grange Boutique has 3 Dog Friendly Rooms/Suites that welcome guests with well behaved dogs over 12 months old. We do not have many rules, however, we do have to respect our other guests in the property and ensure that everybody feels comfortable throughout their stay.
If you are bringing your dog please call us on 015395 33076 to check availability for the Dog Friendly Rooms.
All of the local Pubs are Dog Friendly, most of the Tea and Coffee Shops are Dog Friendly, your dog travels free on the boats cruising up Lake Windermere, and on the Steam Train. We also have 3 Dog Friendly Taxi's based in Grange!
- There are areas where dogs are NOT allowed, including the Dining Room.
- Regrettably we cannot accept puppies on the property.
- There is a surcharge for Dogs.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended in any Rooms.
- Only one small/medium dog per room, in special circumstances 2 small dogs may be allowed into the Dog Friendly Suite, however, you must confirm with the Hotel when making your reservation.
- And please don't let your dog go up on the crisp white bedding.
- You are responsible for any damage or personal injuries resulting from your pet, and in the very unlikely event that we receive noise complaints from excessive barking, we may have to ask you to leave the property.